auto force accidentals

From: Mátyás Seress
Subject: auto force accidentals
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:16:55 +0200

Hi all,

I have a question: do you know any command in Lilypond to automatically force those accidentals which have been changed in the preceding measure? Let me give you an example:

\score {

\relative c' {

\clef "G"

\key c \major

\time 4/4

a8 b c d e f gis a
a g f e d c b a

Because it is annoying that I have to constantly look out for notes like the "g" in the second measure to code it like "g!" in order for making the score look nicer.
Do you know any good solution on how to automatize this?

Thanks in advance,

Mat