Re: Do we really offer the future?

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Do we really offer the future?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 00:30:11 -0400

Lilypond is not a terribly great tool for composition purposes. Not
that I don't use it for that but when I do the whole piece is already
in my head and I am not usually prone to making large changes in
structure. As  noted previously that tends to be a cumbersome process.
Also somewhat cumbersome is adding agogic marks with any rapidity. But
despite these deficiencies, I would not go to another software unless
it demonstrated a truly superior output coupled with a openly
accessible files format.

Shane