Re: Roman Numeral placement

From: SonusProj .
Subject: Re: Roman Numeral placement
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:10:38 -0500

Hi David.

I am the OP.

Looking at your example, you have a bit of code similar to another person who has assisted me.

 \markup \rN { I }

I can't find documentation for the escape sequence and it throws and error when I try to compile.

:14:11: error: unknown escaped string: `\rN'

\markup

\rN { I }

Can you shed some light on where this item is discussed in documentation and why I receive and error?

Regards,

Lance