Re: How do new users feel about LilyPond's documentation?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: How do new users feel about LilyPond's documentation?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:56:17 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Federico Bruni [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

What I would find useful is an interactive guide to lilypond syntax:

I totally agree! How about some collaboration with Trevor Dixon's lilybin.com? I use it all the time and I get the sense there are others who do, too. It provides quick access to the latest stable and unstable versions right in a web browser.

- Abraham