Re: Jianpu Notation

From: Super-User
Subject: Re: Jianpu Notation
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:57:16 +0800

Hello!

As the one who raise this topic, I would love to see this adding to the core (and well documented) when all gears' up, as it could be read by a billion and written by millions.
Seheme, as a dialect of Lisp, can be annotated with ;; so that our Scheme codes implementing Jianpu can be documented as well.
I have expressed my hope that this should be add to the core in a previous email, should Carl missed it.
I can write test cases, including edge cases, to keep this improving.

P.S. I prefer replacing "StaffJianpu" with "JianpuStaff", as with "DrumStaff" and "TabStaff"

David Zhang