Re: How do new users feel about LilyPond's documentation?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: How do new users feel about LilyPond's documentation?
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:28:07 +0200

Do you know that you can download the documentation with the --doc option of the installer?

I am using Linux Fedora and simply installed the lilypond-doc rpm package using my package manager.

I'm also using the lilypond-doc package in debian, but it's for current stable 2.18:
file:///usr/share/doc/lilypond/html/Documentation/notation-big-page.html

Actually, I'd rather compile the doc from git if i want to see the unstable documentation.