E-mail management question

From: SonusProj .
Subject: E-mail management question
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:59:13 -0500

I am a new user and really have no big plans on being a developer or power user.  I just want to get my projects, analysis, practice lessons, etc to paper with some modicum of control.

I have Notion and it works well and quick but the limitations prevent me from getting what I want onto the printed work.  I am particular and want that control.

I want to be able to read other users questions and responses and also want to post questions that arise from my own work.

Subscribing to this e-mail list is overwhelming me with e-mail posts that are beyond me and outside of my scope of interest.  Is it possible to throttle the e-mail so I don't receive 70 e-mails a day?

I guess I am seeing if there is a forum type format that I can come and go at my leisure but in real time so I can post question or responses as necessary.

Best regards,
Lance