Re: E-mail management question

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: E-mail management question
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:45:36 +0200

I see a method, though cumbersome, to post to this e-mail group without being a subscriber.  How does one stop being a subscriber if I choose that path?

You must be subscribed to the list to be able to post a mesage from your email client.
I suggest going in the mailing list preferences (see link in the footer of this email) and disable the email sending. This means that you'll receive replies to your questions only if someone replies to all, i.e. both the list and you, which happens to be the best practice in this list (while in other list it's seen as evil).