Re: E-mail management question

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: E-mail management question
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 19:05:35 +0200

> On 23 Apr 2015, at 16:59, SonusProj . <address@hidden> wrote:

> Subscribing to this e-mail list is overwhelming me with e-mail posts that are
> beyond me and outside of my scope of interest.  Is it possible to throttle
> the e-mail so I don't receive 70 e-mails a day?

One option is a daily digest, good if you have poor bandwidth. After
subscribing, log in and set this and other options at
  https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/lilypond-user/

Another way to handle a large flow is to make a local mailbox and set a rule
(also called filter) that moves the stuff into this mailbox automatically. It
is usually quick to scan the subjects.