Re: 回复: 回复: Jianpu Notation

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: 回复: 回复: Jianpu Notation
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 04:36:17 +0000 (UTC)

David,
I did change \include pointing to jianpu6.ly.   There is no change, it still display numbers.
Immanuel,
Ming Tsang

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:31 AM, Super-User <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello, Ming!

You might have forgotten to change the include command to \include "jianpu6.ly" .
If changed, my code defaults solfege notation.
I wonder how to serve both style with same code with a \override command being the switch.

David Zhang