Re: Guitar: Bend-release-bend

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Guitar: Bend-release-bend
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 07:46:01 +0200

Am 25.04.2015 um 06:33 schrieb Kevin Tough:
[...]
This example gives me several error messages. I have always used :lcd
%:p:h to work out of the directory of the source file. One of the
messages logically is then that definitions.ily can't be found. Where do
I find definitions.ily?

Guitar bends are something I will need in the future. Can Lilypond
create these as beautifully as the other stuff without the user having
to be a power user? Is there documentation about how to do this?

One has to write a proper engraver for it. I did the bend.ly stuff a long time ago, but my lilypond-scheme-fu is not sufficient for converting this into a final solution.

Documentation does not exist, either, because bend.ly was rather a proof-of-concept than a final solution.

Cheers,
Marc

Namaste,
Kevin Tough