Re: Fixing overlapping notation

From: Anthonys Lists
Subject: Re: Fixing overlapping notation
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 22:14:58 +0100

On 26/04/2015 22:02, Anthonys Lists wrote:
As you suggested, I changed "Allegretto con moto" to a metronome mark (that's \tempo, right?) Instant result? STAIRCASING MARKUP AGAIN :-( wtf do I adjust now? The documentation is great at telling you HOW to change things, but not WHAT to change. I don't know scheme, I don't know what to change, Google is useless ... where do I find out what the properties are and which one I need to change?

FOUND IT. I found the magic incantation for Google, which led me to the internals reference. Which is on the documentation page ...

Now to do some more digging and try to find the fixes to the other problems ... :-)

Cheers,
Wol