Re: Color tweaks (edition engraver)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Color tweaks (edition engraver)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:44:52 +0200

Am 27.04.2015 um 16:27 schrieb Noeck:
Dear all, dear Urs,

I would like to color tweaks of a particular edition of the edition
engraver. I know that there is a checkbox in Frescobaldi to color, so it
seems possible to color tweaked grobs in general.

No, I don't think this is possible, although I would really like to have that feature (to immediately make visible what is "original" and what is "manual").

What we have in Frescobaldi depends on what we can "catch" by either listening through engravers or by redefining command. So far I haven't found a notion of a grob knowing if it has been tweaked or not.

What I would like is to specify a color (of my choice) for each of the
editions I define in the edition engraver. Do you see an easy way or
should I rather add a color override for each modification by hand?

I don't think that's possible, but I think it would be a useful enhancement to the edition-engraver. So you might add a wish on openLIiylIb's tracker.?

Urs

Cheers,
Joram