Re: Tie engraver

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Tie engraver
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:58:36 -0500

Andrew,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 4:46 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Urs and David,

Thanks so much. Yes, my chords are in voices so the slurs all face the same direction accordingly. I was completely unaware of this aspect of engraving. I had better study more scores and order that copy of Behind Bars!

But then the question becomes transformed - can you tell the tie engraver for a voice to override its default behaviour, even though that may be technically incorrect? I have literally several hundred I need to tweak.

No easy way that I know of.  Or, rather, no way that doesn't involve a lot of copied code from various files.  The attached should make life easier, but note that it won't work in at least one construct.

Best,
David