Re: Anyone in Vorarlberg?

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Anyone in Vorarlberg?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:05:30 +0200

Hej..i will be in Schladming..:) Its in Autria too but on diferent sides..

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
I'll be in Hohenems from Thursday to Sunday this week.

If anyone is around I'd be happy about a chat.
And maybe to see anyone at one of the nowadays rare occasions performing publicly.
Albeit not in the main concert programme I'll appear twice at the Schubertiade Hohenems (at least partially playing from LilyPond sheet music ;-.) ) playing and discussing Schubert songs with Julian and Christoph Prégardien.

Urs

http://www.schubertiade.at/produktionen/festakt-zum-50-jaehrigen-bestehen-der-neuen-schubert-ausgabe.html/ID_Vorstellung=2317&m=140
http://www.schubertiade.at/produktionen/musikwerkstatt-i.html/ID_Vorstellung=2319&m=140