Re: How to determine if a font is a fallback font?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: How to determine if a font is a fallback font?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:52:16 -0500

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 2:45 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 29.04.2015 um 09:42 schrieb Urs Liska:
I conclude that the lookup function used in ly:font-config-get-font-file is not absolutely correct, but has never been so.
So I tend to ignore this for now and open an issue about it so it could be handled separately *if* someone has the knowledge to do so.

Urs

Sorry, forgot to ask:
Can you use these fonts the default way at all?

Yes--the following works just fine for me:

 \version "2.19.19"

\paper {
  #(define fonts
    (set-global-fonts
      #:roman "Kedage"))
}

\markup {
  \char ##x0CE7 \char ##x0CE8 \char ##x0CE9
  \char ##x0CEA \char ##x0CEB \char ##x0CEC
}

DN