Re: svg font issue(bug?): can't change TimeSignature font (but markup fo

From: padovani
Subject: Re: svg font issue(bug?): can't change TimeSignature font (but markup fonts can be changed)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:35:42 -0300

Nice! Thank you!!

On Apr 29, 2015, at 16:48 , padovani <address@hidden> wrote:

> So... I discovered that the TimeSignature issue is related to the fact that
> it is not being written as text to the svg file, but as a path.
>
> If I use this code I can create a svg file with different fonts for the
> time signature, overriding the stencil with a text:
> It works, but I'm struggling here to change the text of the time signature
> automatically with a scheme function.

\version "2.19.16"

#(add-simple-time-signature-style 'swiss
  (lambda (fraction)
   (let ((n (car fraction))
         (d (cdr fraction)))
    #{
      \markup {
        \override #'(font-name . "Helvetica")
        \override #'(baseline-skip . 0.2)
        \fontsize #4
        \column { #(number->string n) #(number->string d) }
      }
    #} )))

\score {
  \new Staff \with {