Re: Jianpu Notation

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: Jianpu Notation
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:52:28 +0000 (UTC)

Paul,
I do further run of jianpu9.ly. Please refer to .png

I added :     this verse is just for JianpuStaff   --- Staff has the regular lyric (without the \skip1)
1.  \skip1 \skip1 for lyric for n - - &   n - 0   ...ref bar 24, 27
2.  \skip1 for n -  ...ref bar 25

I coded \tuplet  ...the lyric display correctly

I also notice 8th-note underline in bar 25 is lower than that of bar 26, 28, 29  and 30

Immanuel,
Ming.