Re: Haydn bug fix

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Haydn bug fix
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 10:07:25 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Abraham Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:42 AM, PMA-2 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
tisimst wrote:

> Peter,
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 9:57 AM, PMA-2 [via Lilypond]<
> [hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Which Haydn Sonata is this?
>>
>> - Pete
>

> Keyboard Sonata in D major, Hob. XVI:37 No. 50 (Joseph Haydn)
>
> Here's the IMSLP link
> <http://imslp.org/wiki/Keyboard_Sonata_in_D_major,_Hob.XVI:37_(Haydn,_Joseph)>
> .
>
> - Abraham

Thanks Abraham.  Seems I'm illiterate enough
to me amazed.  Beautiful score, too (yours)!

- Pete

Don't be too hard on your self. It uses the default haydn.ily stylesheet with Old Standard TT as the main text font. It would be awesome if we could figure out how to replace the tuplet bracket with the slurs so that it is automatic rather than add them manually (which is what I did here). I could have sworn I saw a solution for this in another thread...

- Abraham

I knew I'd seen something: http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Some-things-that-make-life-easy-for-me-td172940.html#a172942

It doesn't do *exactly* what I need, but I've been able to tweak it to my liking. I'll add this feature to the haydn.ily stylesheet for future (optional) use!

- Abraham