Re: my favorite bug :-)

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: my favorite bug :-)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 19:08:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 1 May 2015, N. Andrew Walsh wrote:

Is this a similar bug to that I posted to the bug-list already? Namely, that
ghostscript fails entirely (and thus lilypond
fails to compile entirely) on recent versions of lilypond? As I said there, I'm
using gs 3.19, on a self-compiled version
of lilypond-3.19.20. I cannot compile even a simple four-note example, due to
errors in the gs-to-pdf conversion (or, at
least, some failure within ghostscript itself).
Cheers,

No I think this thread is about another, long standing, issue.
The bug you are talking about is relatively new and more urgent: it should be fixed ASAP.

--

MT