Re: Suggest a condensed old style or transitional font for lyrics?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Suggest a condensed old style or transitional font for lyrics?
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 10:16:51 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Am 30.04.2015 um 17:51 schrieb Abraham Lee:
Old Standard TT is nice and has most of the expected variants (roman, italic, bold, but not bold-italic). I've also created a condensed version of the Century Schoolbook L family (roman, italic, bold, bold-italic) just for this purpose if anyone is interested (Urs, I think you asked me for this).

This is quite likely, but I must admit I don't recall having got a copy (please forgive me if I missed that).

Nope, I hadn't sent it yet, but here you go: http://bit.ly/1AqfJIP

The font family is called "Century Schoolbook L 90".

Mind sharing some samples? Maybe as "teasers"?

Urs

I'll see if I can cook something up to tickle your optical taste buds :-)

- Abraham