Re: Font question.

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Font question.
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 09:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 3 May 2015, Janek Warchoł wrote:

it's New Century Schoolbook.  I don't know what M$oft equivalent would
be, but i expect you should be able to download it freely and install.

If I install LilyPond on Fedora, I automatically also install the fonts it uses, and I can use these fonts both in LilyPond and other programs.

I am not a Windows user, but doesn't the Windows LilyPond installer also install these fonts? So there should be no need to download them (again)?

--

MT