Re: converting an old finale file

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: converting an old finale file
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 11:09:57 -0400

    Stefan> I have 2 very old finale-filee of two of my pieces and I'm
    Stefan> searching for someone, who could convert it to musicxml.  Is
    Stefan> there someone around, who could do it for me?

Finale does give you a free trial.  I think all you need for another
free trial is a different email address.

So when I'm desperate for a finale conversion, I just get the free trial
and export the musicxml myself.  It turns out I can even do this on
Linux under wine.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116029698292079786511>

This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for
a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin' it without our
permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a
dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote
it, that's all we wanted to do.

Woody Guthrie