Lyric tie inside word?

From: Tobias Braun
Subject: Lyric tie inside word?
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 23:23:20 +0200

Hi,

How can I achieve a lyric tie inside a word, as seen in the second verse of the
attached music?

Putting a '~' inside the word creates a lyric tie, but also inserts a space,
splitting my word into two words.

Moreover, how can I achieve this in a \markup section below the actual score?
Down there, it is far more useful than in the lyrics directly below the notes.
But in the \markup section, I couldn't even get the lyric tie with a space in
it to work. I suppose I'd somehow have to make the \markup section into a
\lyricmode one? That didn't work either, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Tobias

image/jpg