Re: Lyric tie inside word?

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Lyric tie inside word?
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 23:35:45 +0200

Hello Tobias,

I’m not sure what you tried previously, but this should do what you want:

\markup \override #'(word-space . 0) \tied-lyric #"kö~niglichen"

See <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/music>
Admittedly, it’s not as elegant as the one in the EG :-) – that would require a manually tweaked version – but it’s clear.

Yours, Simon