Re: Lyric tie inside word?

From: Tobias Braun
Subject: Re: Lyric tie inside word?
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 23:52:19 +0200

Hello Simon,

Thanks a lot! Marvelous, I'd never have been able to come up with this.

I'm just not quite sure yet how to integrate it with the rest of my lyrics. At the moment, it looks something like this:

\markup {
  \fill-line {
    \hspace #0.1
     \column {
\vspace #0.5
      \line { \bold "2."
        \column {
          "Er ging aus der Kammer sein, / dem königlichen Saal so rein, /"
          "Gott von Art und Mensch, ..."

Where exactly do I put the code you posted below? It's working as a standalone line in my LilyPond file, but I couldn't figure out how to integrate it into the code above. (Neither did I get it to work inside a \lyricmode _expression_ for use in lyrics directly below the notes.)

Tobias