Re: frameEngraver repeats not aligned

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: frameEngraver repeats not aligned
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 20:09:50 -0500

Thanks David,
Changing the stem direction does the trick. I’d love to have a version of frameEngraver that would work with multiple staves. Maybe others would like this for score analysis, too? frameEngraver is such an important part of my work with lilypond right now; I’d hate to see it abandoned. If there’s ever an opportunity for further development, count me in as a sponsor.
Holland