Re: How many lilypond users are there?

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: How many lilypond users are there?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 07:08:23 -0400

Hey Andrew I use LFS -- have for years. I HATE binary distros especially ubuntu and it's variants. That said i know several (as a guitarist) sites with forums that discuss lilypond - and the users are never here. As well I personally know users that - again are not here. so really there is no way to know - unless there was a (phone home) like Paul added to ardour --that I disable :)

Stephen