Various Stanza Questions

From: Torchflame
Subject: Various Stanza Questions
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 19:54:07 -0400

Hi everyone,
I'm currently using the \rN snippet (http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=710) to generate roman numerals for an analysis I'm doing. The piece ventures into various keys, so I would really like the ability to put the analysis for each key in a separate stanza so that they can appear whenever necessary.
I have four questions:
1) Is it possible to have multiple stanzas with lyrics that are blank up to a point? For example, one stanza has 40 "syllables" in it, and then the second has 39 "blank syllables" to start?
2) Is it possible to automatically hide the stanzas when all the lyrics for that system are blank?
3) If it is possible, is there some way to ensure that the second visible stanza doesn't immediately take the space of the first stanza when the lyrics are blank? i.e., typically when there's a blank object, any object "underneath" it tends to move up as far as possible.
4) Can I set it up so that the stanza number appears automatically at the beginning of every system? I am using the stanza number to store the key, and having the key appear every system would be useful.
Thanks for your help.
Brian