[OT] Re: can InstrumentName padding centered according to the longest in

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: [OT] Re: can InstrumentName padding centered according to the longest instrument name?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 10:52:21 -0400

Hi David,

> When I used Finale, I was dissatisfied with a lot

Who wasn’t (or, poor souls, isn’t currently)?  ;)

> it never even occurred to me to speak up and request a fix. Even if I thought
> that my idea would be incorporated, it certainly wouldn't happen before the
> performance!

Well, let my example be a lesson to you: during the decade or so that I paid
The Finale Tax, I submitted dozens (maybe more than 100?) bug reports and
feature requests, and by the time I gave up on that application (IIRC, 1999 was
my last upgrade), not a single fix or feature was *ever* implemented. Not one.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info