SATB polyphonic lyrics problems

From: Alan Struthers
Subject: SATB polyphonic lyrics problems
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 18:07:54 -0500

I am brand new to Lilypond. I have tried and tried to figure out how to code SATB four staves of polyphony with different notes, durations and lyrics, but while I am close, some of the lyrics fall to the very bottom of the score and will not stick to the staff that I want them to.

Sorry if the example is long, but I must learn :

1) how to code what I want
2) where to put the commands properly

The lyrics in CAPITALS are for voice two (i.e., soprano 2, alto 2 )
They are aligned correctly, meaning they are directly under the proper notes, but not attached to the correct staff.

If someone could correct my code in CAPITALS so I can see exactly what you have done, I will be able to engrave my music.

thanks.
al