Re: afterGrace on Completion_heads_engraver layout

From: Venus' Wink
Subject: Re: afterGrace on Completion_heads_engraver layout
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 03:35:35 -0800

Hi Thomas,

I has been sure your solution does work expectedly.
Thanks a lot.

> Compile the following unchanged, you may be surprised:
> { \afterGrace a4 b16 }

Yes, I had been surprised.
That's why I left c'4 in the first code.
But I am more suprised that my expectation is realized.

I will report this issue.

Thanks again
Venus' Wink

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager