Re: Mensural notation: 2 questions

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Mensural notation: 2 questions
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 14:48:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "LilyPond User Group" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 4:32 PM

Am 16.05.2015 um 17:20 schrieb Phil Holmes:
I've been doing something similar with madrigals from around 1590. You will likely find tags useful, to identify where you need to use different notation for modern and ancient music. If you can't see how this works, please let me know: I don't have time right now to give examples.

I also have a function kindly created by David Kastrup that allows a rest to be placed on a non-standard staff line in mensural music, but the normal staff line in modern. Let me know if you're interested.
I am; is this in the LSR?

Yours, Simon

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1001

--