Re: opinions?

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: opinions?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:59:55 -0500

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Stephen MacNeil <address@hidden> wrote:
Luca
Thanks for the help. I couldn't get minimum-length to do anything, however I was able to solve the problem using a modified version of shapeSlur (is that the predecessor of shape?) in conjunction with other things,

It is, but why you can't use \shape is not clear.  The functionality is the same--displacing default control-points.  Of course, \shape is designed to work on single curves rather than as an override of multiple curves.

David