Re: a proper whiteout function

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: a proper whiteout function
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 13:51:22 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Kieren MacMillan [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Paul (et al.),

> a more elegant approach would be to trace the outline of the stencil, but that’s beyond my skills

Maybe someone out there can take up the challenge?  =)

This kind of thing is definitely possible, but I don't believe we have access to curve data that comprise the outlines themselves from within the current set of Scheme functions. Paul's solution may be the best we can do without some lower C++ coding. Then again, perhaps I am just mistaken about all this due to my ignorance of some core features/functions.

- Abraham