Re: Fine tuning

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Fine tuning
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 11:55:36 +0100

1.  With this font size, forcing it to one page causes collisions.  Look at:

#(set-global-staff-size 16)
\paper {
page-count
=1
}
and adjust them to suit.

2.  I would set "Ruhig" as a tempo marking, which then places it appropriately.

3.  Place you markup after the spacer rests prior to the music.  If you want to adjust the horizontal position, you can subdivide the rests; e.g.:

s2. s4_"Markup"

HTH

--
Phil Holmes