Re: using Scholarly?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: using Scholarly?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:21:45 +0200

Am 22.05.2015 um 13:21 schrieb MING TSANG:
Hi Urs.

Thank you for your reply.
I follow subject and read andrew mention:
Hi Urs,

I solved my issue by adding the full path to one of my .ily files and including that at the top of the master. Now it works great. Such a nice system!

I have similar problem before and end up putting the file directory in window default path.  I need to learn how to put full path in lily for \include files.

Thank you again.

I'm not completely sure about that.
I think the syntax for full paths on Windows is like
c:/path/to/file
that is: using the drive letter with the colon, and then forward slashes to separate the paths.

Does that help?

Urs

Immanuel,
Ming.