Re: Das Trunkne Lied

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Das Trunkne Lied
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 20:25:39 +0200

Correction: the concert starts at 6PM.

Am 24. Mai 2015 19:16:12 MESZ, schrieb Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
Anybody who lives within reach of Essen may be interested to know that
tomorrow, Monday there will be the first performance of Oskar Fried's
"Das trunkne Lied" for which we have created new performance material
over the last year (see also
http://lilypondblog.org/category/productions/das-trunkne-lied/).

The concert will take place at the Philharmonie Essen at 8PM CEST:
http://www.philharmonie-essen.de/konzerte/event/52045.htm

I'm extremely happy to see that emerge, although I'm not really sure if
I can make it to there.

There will be a second concert on June 6 in Wuppertal, and there will be
a radio broadcast on June 10 on Deutschlandradio Kultur (but I'll give
appropriate details before that again).

Best
Urs

lilypond-user mailing list