Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18.1

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18.1
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Wilbert,

there is something I need to say about Frescobaldi:

For several reasons, I'm stuck in the world of Windows. However, I've always
checked out some interesting Linux software on separate partitions or
virtual PCs. Very soon, Frescobaldi became the most important of them.
And I remember a big big HALLELUJAH moment: the day I found the first
Windows version on frescobaldi.org  :-)

What I want to say is: THANK YOU for this awesome tool, and thank you for
making it available to all three major platforms!

Greetings from Germany,
Klaus