Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18.1

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18.1
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:47:11 -0400

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear friends,

I just released Frescobaldi 2.18.1 in the wild, a maintenance
release containing bug fixes, small improvements and translation
updates.

Homepage: www.frescobaldi.org
Download: www.frescobaldi.org/download

It is recommended to upgrade python-ly to version 0.9.2, which contains
additional bug fixes. See https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-ly .

Thanks go to all the users, bug reporters and co developers.

Thanks, Wilbert Berendsen. I really like Frescobaldi, and use it a lot!

I'm running Windows 7. Can anyone help with suggestions for installing python-ly 0.9.2? I have downloaded the tar.gz file, but cannot open it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer