Re: Hairpin at an angle, parallel to glissando line

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Hairpin at an angle, parallel to glissando line
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 16:19:34 +1000

On 26/05/2015 20:17, Jacques Menu wrote:
Hello David,

Maybe this snippet can help you :

JM

Le 26 mai 2015 à 08:53, David G <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello all,

Does anyone have any tips for achieving the effect in the attached image?

<image.png>

Effectively I want to make it automatically parallel to the glissando - there are two or three in the piece I'm engraving.

Hairpins have a rotation property. Here's an example of rotating a hairpin 20 degrees anti-clockwise. The second and third parameters specify the point about which the rotation occurs, with zero for both values being rotation about the centre of the hairpin.

<f d>16-\tweak rotation #'(20 0 0)^\<

Nick