Re: A slur across a line break with change of clef in another staff gene

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: A slur across a line break with change of clef in another staff generates bad output
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 12:26:26 -0400

Hi Richard,

> Is this a known bug?

I don’t know for sure… but in my current score, end-of-system clefs are causing
a lot of problems (e.g., collisions with BreathingSign, spacing oddities), so
Lily isn’t quite Doing The Right Thing™ in there.

Perhaps after my current pressures are off, I will build a test file and submit
a bug report highlighting what needs to be addressed w.r.t. clef changes.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info