Re: Center note column bug

From: Víctor
Subject: Re: Center note column bug
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 13:34:57 -0500

Thank you both for your answers, I'll see to update to David's solution.

Regards. Víctor.

El 30/05/15 a las 13:31, Thomas Morley escibió:
Hi Victor,

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Víctor <address@hidden> wrote:
I've been using "center note column" function written by Thomas Morley,
for some time now, and today I've spotted a bug. Notice the position of the
dots in the last measure.

I hope this can be fixed.
Regards. Víctor.

I don't have a fix for the function you're using,
The original function filters 'all-elements from system, filtering
those for certain grobs under certain conditions. Those grobs are
translated.

In case of two voices per Staff this is done for the note-heads (or
event-chords) of both voices, meaning: the dot-column is found twice
and translated twice! Same for accidental-placement.
Whereas every note-head (or event-chord) is found once and translated only once.

It may be doable to fix this, though, why?

David's function is much better.
Thanks a lot for it !!

I'd deprecate the old one!

Cheers,