Re: Change direction of already positioned markup?

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Change direction of already positioned markup?
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 04:14:54 +0200

Am 31.05.2015 um 18:25 schrieb Jacques Menu:
Hello Peter,

Maybe tags would be an easy solution, specifying variants according to the uses of the music, i.e. inside an instrument part or inside a full score.

What do you think?
Probably tags contradict hardcore content/presentation separation :-)

Exactly. I could use tags and maybe I will in the end. But I would very much like to strictly separate content & presentation.

For now, I can use a voice, which I use for inserting rehearsal marks, to add the markup below the staff and remove it from the other voice:

\editionMod cello 17 0/1 cello.Voice.A _\divisiaIII
\editionMod cello 17 0/1 cello.Voice.B \once \omit TextScript

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de