Re: adding tagged markup to mmrest-of-length

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: adding tagged markup to mmrest-of-length
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 22:38:30 +0200

Hello Kieren,

after some trial and error and \displayMusic I got the attached solution with a music function. My (primitive enough) moment->duration function came in handy there. It would have been nicer to receive an attachment ready for opening in frescobaldi and starting work, though. I had to write some context and restore some auto-corrected ' and " before I could have a go.

HTH, Simon