Re: Accidentals in cadenzas after barlines

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Accidentals in cadenzas after barlines
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:43:01 +0200

Stephen MacNeil <address@hidden> writes:

> you can also do
>
> #(set-accidental-style 'forget 'Score)
> then
>
> #(set-accidental-style 'modern 'Score)
>
> to go back

Apart from \accidentalStyle having a nicer syntax, I strongly suspect
that you don't use the last argument correctly.  'Score implies that any
temporary accidentals should hold for the whole score across all
systems.  That would be kind of unusual.  Most accidentals hold
per-Staff.  Piano accidentals may hold per PianoStaff, and there are
also per-Voice accidentals.  But per-Score would be rather weird.

--
David Kastrup