Re: override stencil question

From: Nathan Ho
Subject: Re: override stencil question
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:15:32 -0700

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 11:06 AM, priosfilho <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm just new to Lilypond, not a programing knower, but just trying to follow
some instructions on the forum so I can finally achieve really beautiful
scores in a not-too-easy but definitely intelligent way.

I wanted to make a curved glissando between two notes and this thread helped
me a lot with that. I am able to redraw the curve to fit my intents but by
now I am just missing an arrow at the end of it pointing to the second
note's notehead.

Hi Paulo,

Can you show me the code you're using, or link to the thread you got it from?

Regards,
NathanĀ