Re: override stencil question

From: Nathan Ho
Subject: Re: override stencil question
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 13:40:54 -0700

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:14 PM, priosfilho <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks a lot, Nathan! This will really works fine.

I just have one question now. I would very much appreciate if you could help
me with that.

I would like to have local control upon all the four variables of list
'curveto. With the set-arc function you created, I have control only upon
the two last variables.

Hi Paulo,

I think we're miscommunicating here, because I didn't create the set-arc function. My code was developed from a version earlier in the thread -- I couldn't work off your code because it's broken. At the end of the definition of path-gliss, there's a mismatched ")#f)))" and the example doesn't invoke the path-gliss function at all.

I'm sorry, but there's only so much I can do without a working example of what you're using! If you can provide that, I can complete the task of getting the arrowhead working in your code.

Regards,
Nathan