Re: dodecaphonic-no-repeat and grace notes

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: dodecaphonic-no-repeat and grace notes
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 18:53:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi Nathan,

Thanks but I already knew about the ! in LilyPond. I am actually looking for
some automatic workaround (if there is any) because one of the main
advantages of LilyPond is that we can set our accidental styles and then
forget about making any mistakes with them. To depend on manual checks on
these passages in a large orchestral score will almost certainly lead to
small errors... In that case I would probably stick to \accidentalStyle
dodecaphonic (while I don't like the obvious repetitions of accidentals, at
least it will ensure no errors with accidentals -- something very sensitive
in atonal music).

Cheers,
Gilberto