Re: Git + LilyPond

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Git + LilyPond
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 12:04:42 +0200

On 2015-06-07 11:35, Peter Bjuhr wrote:
What I now consider is my best option in this case is to simply add the single repo as a remote in the larger repo and merge it in.

Maybe I should add that normally this would probably be too simplistic, but it actually fits my file structure perfectly; because in the single repos at the top level I only have publication pdf:s and I have them ignored by git anyway. So when I merge the repos in as is they only create the suitable subfolder.

Best
Peter